SMARTSNIP-ENABLED PRODUCTS AVAILABLE FROM TRIBRIDGE
Want a more powerful version of Cornerstone Connect?
Tribridge has integrated Smartsnip functionality into Cornerstone Connect, for driving core HR use-cases
Think of Smartsnips like Cliff Notes for content, Twitter for documents or Pinterest for business stuff -- embedded inside Connect. Now, Connect users can turn content into bite-sized nuggets of knowledge they can collect, organize and share.
For more information about Smartsnips in Cornerstone Connect, including detailed use-cases and videos, click here.
Tribridge Content Sphere
Various Microsoft Applications
Tribridge is a leading systems integrator for Microsoft, Cornerstone OnDemand and Netsuite applications. Tribridge employs 600 professionals serving 3,750 customers and has been twice-named to INC 5000 list of fastest-growing companies in America (2014, 2009).
As a Cornerstone OnDemand strategic partner since 2008, Tribridge successfully completes hundreds of Cornerstone implementations and engagements yearly.
- 400 engagements completed each year
- 100% Cornerstone certified services staff
- #1 Cornerstone Services Partner
- More than 1 million end users
Tribridge's AmplifyHR product is a cloud-based enhancement suite that enables customers to do much more with Cornerstone—including branded user experiences, customized data crunching and reporting, and no-hassle integration with third-party applications.
Tribridge is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner in all Dynamics products (CRM, AX, GP, NAV and SL), Microsoft .NET development and SharePoint since 2004.
- The only four-time recipient of the Worldwide Microsoft Dynamics Outstanding Partner of the Year Award (2013, 2012, 2010, 2008)
- Two-time recipient of the U.S. Microsoft Dynamics Partner of the Year (2015, 2007)
- 11 consecutive years of Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle and President's Club Awards (2005-2015)
- The largest Microsoft Dynamics customer base in North America
- 7 Microsoft Dynamics Customer Excellence Awards in five years (2013, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008)
Tribridge is a member of the NetSuite Solution Provider Program, and has been offering NetSuite’s core cloud ERP and ecommerce solutions since 2015.