Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice
If you believe that content available by means of the Website (as defined in our Terms of Service) infringes one or more of your copyrights, please notify us by providing a written notice (“Infringement Notice”) containing the information described below to the designated agent listed below. If Pandexio takes action in response to an Infringement Notice, it will make a good faith attempt to contact the party that made such content available by means of the most recent email address, if any, provided by such party to Pandexio.
Your Infringement Notice may be forwarded to the party that made the content available or to third parties such as ChillingEffects.org and other DMCA watchdog groups. Please be advised that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Thus, if you are not sure content located on or linked-to by the Website infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.
Submit your notification pursuant to the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing Pandexio’s Designated Copyright Agent with the following in writing or via email (see 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c)(3) to confirm these requirements or consult legal counsel):
- Verify that the content in question is located on a site hosted by Pandexio.
- Contact the party who posted the content directly by requesting access to the project containing the content, which if granted, would allow you to leave a comment with your complaint to see if the matter can be resolved directly between you and the party who posted the content.
- Send your complaint to our designated agent. Please see this form for information about our registered DMCA agent.
If the issue cannot be resolved directly with the party who posted the content, send your complaint to our designated agent at (we prefer email):
Or fax to:
Attn: Pandexio DMCA copyright agent
Or mail to:
Attn: Pandexio DMCA copyright agent
2200 Pacific Coast Highway
Hermosa Beach, CA 92504
You must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the nature and exact location of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail to permit Pandexio to find and positively identify that content. For example we require a link to the specific document (not just the name of the document) that contains the content and a description of which specific portion of the document – an image, a link, the text, etc – your complaint refers to. We cannot act upon nonspecific claims based on titles, names, queries, etc..
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are either the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
Please note that a copy of your infringement notice, including any contact information you provide (address, telephone number, and email address), will be forwarded to the user who uploaded the content at issue.
If an Infringement Notice is valid, we are required by law to respond to it by disabling access to the allegedly infringing content. If you are a Pandexio user and access to portions of your content have been disabled for this reason, we will notify you. You then have the option to send us a written counter-notice (a Counter-Notice) stating why your content does not infringe copyrights and asking for access to be reinstated. Please see our counter-notice guidelines for more information.