CAREERS AT PANDEXIO
Strategic Channel Manager – Human Capital Management
Location: San Francisco Bay Area or Greater Los Angeles
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Human Capital Management (HCM) senior sales executive who has deep relationships with HCM-suite buyers, as well as relationships with one or more HCM suites who may be well-suited for distribution of Pandexio.
You will become an expert on how Smartsnips can extend and enhance corporate LMS offerings with powerful social learning and knowledge management capabilities. You would help us acquire, negotiate and manage distribution relationships with one or more HCM suites (our channels).
To help those channels succeed with Pandexio, you would be hands-on with initial sales, training and sales-enabling the HCM provider sales teams, obtaining case studies and success stories and transitioning the channel to self-sufficiency. You will be the primary relationship owner of one or more HCM suites, and the key enabler of their success and our success.
The primary responsibilities for this position include:
- Engage new HCM suites (or their SIs) in win-win distribution partnerships for extending/enhancing their solution with Smartsnips functionality
- Educate HCM suite leadership on the value of Smartsnip functionality, business case for enhancing their product and key financial metrics, pro forma impacts on revenues, ARPU and stickiness of their HCM solution
- Negotiate and execute channel distribution agreement, work through pricing and marketing materials, and build key relationships with sales personnel
- Sales-enable HCM suite sales teams through initial hands-on customer engagement with pilots and key accounts, sales training, marketing materials and acquisition of case studies and success stories
The ideal candidate for this role is a Smartsnip-evangelist who has a deep understanding of the growing social learning and knowledge gaps that the corporate LMS cannot fill (“pain points”). You have strong relationships with HCM buyers, particularly those acutely focused on their company’s learning/training needs, and can access and sell the strongest sales prospects.
You also have strong relationships with one or more HCM channels. To succeed in this role, you’ll need to demonstrate your ability to land them as distribution channels and help them get up and running and successful.
You need to be a self-directed, self-motivated professional who is capable of executing with little direction. You will be expected to own key HCM channel relationships, a mini-CEO of sorts responsible for running your own business and both the channel partner and Pandexio will look to you for success in growing that business.
- Proven history of HCM sales success, including LMS components
- Good with heavy travel – both to end-customers, as well as heavy on-site time with HCM channel partner relationships you own
- Proven ability at building and managing business relationships
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency using spreadsheets and building presentations
- Proven ability to be a Pandexio evangelist, sell the value of Smartsnips and to teach others to do the same
How to apply
Before you apply, please review the Pandexio website to make sure you are interested in what we do. We look forward to hearing from you!